Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is an ideal certification program for entry-level network engineers to maximize their foundational networking knowledge. Our training module imparts participants with practical, relevant and industry-ready domain knowledge on network solutions.
The Amity University, Sector-125, Noida, is our training partner and the nodal center for conducting this special course.
The course validates participants the following skills at the end of the training:
- Ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks
- Manage and optimize network systems, focus on network infrastructure, which includes routing, switching, wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
At the end of the successful completion of the course work and having qualified examination, Cisco will issue a CCNA certificate to the candidate.
Industrial importance of CCNA:
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial (CCNA Industrial) certification is for plant administrators, control system engineers and traditional network engineers in the manufacturing, process control, and oil and gas industries, who will be involved with the convergence of IT and Industrial networks. This certification provides candidates the necessary skills to successfully implement and troubleshoot the most common industry standard protocols while leveraging best practices needed for todays connected networks.Combining theoretic knowledge with practical lab exercises, this curriculum provides the real-world skills that allow information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) professionals to ensure that their current infrastructures are maximized while developing a converged platform for flexibility to support future business outcomes.
Certification Advantages to the students:
- Gives students More Career Options
- Is the Foundation That Networking Careers Are Built Upon
- Prepares students for Network Evolution in the Digital Era
- Keeps students Current on All the Latest Technology Changes
- Helps students Stand Out with his/her Employer
- Helps students Learn from his/her Peers
- Gives students a Full Range of Training Options
- Helps Increase student’s Paycheck
- Certified by the Networking Leader