DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING - MAINTENENCE
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Maintenence) is a three year programme (full time) is approved by AICTE, and affiliated to Board of Technical Education, Lucknow (UP).
A certified diploma holder in Maintenance Engineering will be having wide knowledge of Maintenance Engineering practices to enhance the machinery system and infrastructure for assurance of maximum availability at minimum cost as a part of his / her study. We have technical arena for training & placement under the following guidelines:
- Academic and professional activities with technology like conferences, seminars and workshops etc.
- Technical journals and magazines provided through library enhance the knowledge about the latest researches and advancements in academic and industry front.
- In addition to the experimental work in laboratories and workshops, the students are exposed to Industrial practices through guided tours to different Industries.
- Internet facility is being provided so that the students can remain in constant touch with technical developments and areas specific literature from all over the world.
- Department is collaborated with Toyota-Kirloskar Motor Pvt Ltd. and developed a workshop for training and placement of the students.
|Duration||Three Years, Full Time Programme.|
||As Per Government Norms.|
||Matriculation(10th) or equivalent from a recognized Board with minimum 50%. For lateral entry candidate should be 12th (PCM) or ITI.|
|Admission Procedure||As per Board of Technical Education, Lucknow Norms|