Welcome to IIMT College of Science & Technology
VALUESTeacher Education Programme of the college has been designed with a view to develop the following values among the students of the teacher education.
- Interest and positive attitude towards teaching profession.
- Such Gandhian values as non-violence, truthfulness, self-confidence ,self-dignity and dignity for manual work.
- Social sensitivity
- Such ethical behaviours as honesty, integrity, perseverance and sympathy and sensitivity.
- Aesthetic value on appreciating the beauty of nature, arts and music.
- Scientific temperament
- Warm and positive feelings towards learners.
- Cooperation and healthy competition for developing desirable social and moral characteristics.
- To build among student teachers, a solid foundation in terms of knowledge, skills and positive attitude towards teaching profession.
- To help/enable the student teachers to apply psychological principles and teaching learning laws during teaching.
- To equip the prospective teachers with necessary pedagogic skills.
- To develop awareness about the role of education in building a democratic, secular and socialistic society.