has setup a robotics, automation and embedded systems
lab in collaboration with IIMT. This lab will bring
students’ knowledge closer to the industrial standards
and requirements and will expose them to the current
technologies which are being adopted and used by today’s
leading business houses and industries.
Need of the Robolab
The difference between the pace at which the industry
grows and the pace at which our academia grows in terms
of technological adaptation is huge. Industry quickly
adapts the technologies – whereas academia waits
for this tech to get matured enough – This creates
a big void between the requirement of the industry and
the supply of professionally trained engineers from
of the Robolab
State of art robotics lab – where all the equipments
used are being used in industry.
• Curriculum Designed as per the Industry Standards
• 70% Hands On activities during workshops
• State of art sensors – processors –
development tools and other materials.
• Internship for top 5 students every year.
• Certifications to participants after useful
completion of courses.
• Promotions in various national and international
• Chance to work on Live Projects with stipends.
• Wheeled Robots
• Tracked Robots
• Legged Robots
• Articulated Robotic Arm
• SCARA Robotics Arm
• Robotic Grippers
• Microcontroller and DSP Development Boards
• Analog Sensors – Light, Smoke, Gas etc
• Digital Sensors – Camera, Gyroscope, Accelerometer.
•Encoders, Actuators, Servo Systems
•Pneumatic circuits – Feedback mechanisms
•Image processing libraries