Texas Instruments University program
Working with TI increases the knowledge base of future engineers so they interact with industry standard technology before they graduate. TI helps develop the skills needed to tackle tomorrow's most challenging problems. By providing students access to the largest and most advanced analog and embedded processing portfolio, the TI University Program provides the tools necessary to inspire innovation and take engineering concepts from the book to the breadboard.
Texas Instruments aimed at establishing a collaborative bridge between companies and colleges with the objective of making students in the Engineering Colleges and Schools have a greater hands on experience in technologies related to :-
- Ultra Low Power Applications
- Analog System Design
- Internet of Things (lOT)
- Power Electronics
The experience will include hands on software and hardware skills which are highly desired by industry.
- Exposure to state of the art technologies through hands on learning experience
- Better employability opportunities
- Showcase talent and innovation
- Participating in Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge.( If Texas Instruments conducts
- any contest centre will be connected with the same)