- To develop research skills among the faculty and students.
- To promote and to encourage the aspiring students and faculty members
- To carry out research in the field of science, engineering and technology by providing necessary facilities and infrastructures required for them.
- To work closely with the industrial needs that eventually will in new or improved produts, process, systems or services that can increase the company's productivity.
- To have Periodical interactive session with entrepreneurs/industrialists.
- To enhance skill development training and self-employment opportunities.
- To serve government by taking up sponsored projects.
- To conduct research work and survey for identifying entrepreneurialopportunities for our students and to organize talent show, in-house exhibition etc.
- To prepare annual research activity plan for all the departments.
- To take up appropriate problems of the industry for finding solutions through R&D projects assigned to faculty and students.
- To explore technological developmental opportunities in common application areas such as transport, traffic regulation, security, healthcare etc. and assign them to faculty and students.
- To arrange brainstorming sessions through talks by eminent personalities from industry, R&D organizations and institutions of repute for the better understanding of research methodology and practices currently followed.
- To support faculty for delivering talks at different events and conducting workshops, training programs, seminars, conferences, symposium and faculty development programs.
- To motivate students for presenting papers in National and International conferences and projects in competitions and exhibitions. To monitor progress of the research and development activity.