Institution's Innovation Council (IIC)
The Ministry of Education (Government of India) in the year 2018, through MoE's Innovation Cell (MIC) had launched the Institute's Innovation Council (IIC) program in collaboration with AICTE for Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) to encourage the creative energy of our student population as well as to systematically foster the culture of innovation and start-up/entrepreneurial ecosystem in educational institutions
Primarily, the IICs' role is to engage a large number of faculty and staff, and encourage, inspire, and nurture young students in various innovation and entrepreneurship related activities such as ideation, problem-solving, proof of concept development, design thinking, IPR, project handling and management at pre-incubating/incubation stage,etc.,so that innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem gets established and stabilized in HEIs. The MIC envisioned the creation of a network of IICs across selected HEIs to stimulate innovation in institutions through multitudinous modes leading to an innovation boosted eco-system on these campuses.
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem
- Start-up/ entrepreneurship supporting Mechanism in HEIs.
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework (ARIIA).
- Establish Function Ecosystem for Scouting Ideas and Pre-incubation of Ideas.
- Develop better Cognitive Ability amongst Technology Students.
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students.
- Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of industries
Why HE/SHE should Join IICs Network?
No major capital investment required for establishing IIC as it will make use of existing local ecosystem.
Students/Faculty associated with IIC will get exclusive opportunity to participate in various Innovation related initiatives and competitions organized by MHRD.
Win exciting Prizes/Certificates every month.
Meet/Interact with renowned Business Leaders and top-notch academicians.
Opportunity to nurture and prototype new ideas.
Mentoring by Industry Professionals.
Experimentation with new/latest technologies
Visit new places and learn a new culture.
|S.NO.||Name of Member||Member Type (Teaching/ Non- teaching / External||Key Role/ Position assigned in IIC|
|1||Dr. Anil Kumar Nigam||Teaching||President|
|2||Mr. Ajay Kumar Singhal||Non-Teaching/ External expert||Vice-president|
|3||Dr. Vinit Kuamr Jha Utpal||Teaching||Convener|
|4||Dr. Vinit Kuamr Jha Utpal||Teaching||Innovation Activity Coordinator|
|5||Mr. Tushar Gupta||Teaching||Startup Activity Coordinator|
|6||Mr. Ruskin Sharma||Teaching||Internship Coordinator|
|7||Dr. Anshul Sharma||Teaching||IPR Activity Coordinator|
|8||Dr. Anshul Sharma||Teaching||ARIIA Coordinator|
|9||Mr. Anuj||Teaching||Social Media Coordinator|
|10||Mr. Jitendra Kumar||Teaching||NIRF Coordinator|
|11||Ad. Dr. Sudhakaran||External||IP Expert|
|12||Mr. Ranjan Kumar||External||Alumni entrepreneur|
|13||Mr. Raman Chawla||External||Industry Association|
|14||Dr. Saswat Kuamr Das||External||Incubation Center|
|15||Mr. Rajesh Sharma||External||Banker/Invester|
|16||Dr. Shyam Kumar||Teaching||Member|
|17||Mrs. Madhuri Devi Kushwaha||Teaching||Member|
|18||Mr Ashok Kumar||Teaching||Member|
|19||Mr. Deepak Nagar||Teaching||Member|
|20||Mr. Narayan Bhatija||Video Editor||Member|
|21||Mr. Vinu Bajaj||Video Editor||Member|