INNOVATION THROUGH COLLABORATION
To provide suitable recognition to the innovation developed by our researchers and students, IIMT Group of Colleges developed a Technology transfer cell. The cell helps the researchers to recognize the potential of the product developed by them. The Cell also helps them in the process of transferring technology to industry, universities and governments both national and international level.
Functions of Technology Transfer Cell :
1. Mentorship Support.
2. Provide support in the drafting of Technology transfer documents.
3. Helps to boost product to the commercialization phase.
4. Provide Industry Collaboration support.
5. Promoting Technology Transfer throughout the region.
6. Conducting activities to develop technology transfer skills among students and faculty members.